How Does It Work?
March-May, we’ll give you a fresh Bingo card with spring reading prompts. Pick your challenge, grab a book, and fill in the squares. Try and get 5 in a row, or attempt to fill in the whole sheet if you’re a speedy reader.
- Because this is a Middle Grade Carousel challenge, all books added to your Bingo board should be MG reads. Find out more about Middle Grade books here.
- Each square needs to be filled with a unique book. You cannot use the same title more than once, even if it fits multiple themes. Choose wisely!
- You should only be filling in your Bingo card with books you’ve read during March.
- Follow @MGCarousel on Instagram
- Follow @KindeLadies on Twitter
- Join our Goodreads group
2 thoughts on “#MGCarousel – Spring Reading Bingo”