(click the image for full-sized graphic)
Book A Day May 2021
Welcome to our third annual Book a Day May challenge! This is an excellent way to spring into summer and read through the shorter books on your To-Read Pile.
1. Pick 31 (short!) books you want to clear off your To-Read pile. We recommend choosing chapter books, Lower MG titles, or graphic novels if you’re a slow reader.
2. Read one book every day starting May 1 and add it to your the calendar tracker graphic provided on this post.
3. Share your progress on social media, and be sure to use the hashtags #MGCarousel & #BookADayMay, or tag us so we can cheer you on!
- Follow @MGCarousel on Instagram
- Follow @KindeLadies on Twitter
- Join our Goodreads group
Spread the word about Middle Grade Carousel to your friends and followers. Please link back to our blog or tag us on social media when using the graphics.
2 thoughts on “#BookADayMay 2021”