Our month-long themed challenges are designed for readers of Middle Grade fiction. Play along by finding books which match the prompt.
Our challenge this April is…
Bookworms Bugging Out!
This month we’re seeking out information about insects. From beetles and butterflies to cockroaches and crickets, there’s so much to learn about the crawly critters around us!
- Join us in reading Middle Grade books that feature insects the month of April! We recommend looking for characters with a passion for entomology, titles containing buggy vocabulary, or even stories from an insect’s point of view.
- Share your favorite reads this month on social media, and be sure to use the hashtag #MGCarousel!
- Snap a photo for Instagram and you may see your snapshot featured in our stories.
- Check our #MGCarousel Challenges page for more info.
Follow us on Twitter @KindeLadies for daily prompts related to this month’s challenge.
- butterfly on the cover
- insect word in the title
- a bee on the cover
- main character is a bug
- a book with a spelling bee
- fireflies on the cover
- favorite fictional aunts
- character with an insect name
- favorite books set in nature
- lady bug on the cover
- environmental themed reads
- striped book covers
- ‘fly’ in the title
- a dragonfly on the cover
- wings on the cover
- book with a brown cover
- pet insects in fiction
- magical bugs
- harmful or evil insects
- books about survival
- flowers on the cover
- beetle on the cover
- favorite fictional monarch
- hopping on the cover
- sound word in the title
- pesky book characters
- spotted book covers
- favorite April reads
Spread the word about Middle Grade Carousel to your friends and followers. Please link back to our blog or tag us on social media when using the graphics.
(click to download the individual graphics)
- Share photos with @MGCarousel on Instagram
- Find fun and games from @KindeLadies on Twitter
- Join our Goodreads group to find more MG reads
- Subscribe to our Middle Grade Carousel blog via email:
One thought on “#MGCarousel – April 2022”