Our #MGCarousel reading challenge this month is all about HISTORICAL FICTION. To help you venture into the past, CJ and Elza are sharing a dozen books that dive into the amazing possibilities of time travel!
- The Eye of Ra by Ben Gartner
- No Ordinary Thing by G. Z. Schmidt
- Aleca Zamm Travels Through Time by Ginger Rue
- Time Cat by Lloyd Alexander
- A Spoonful of Time by Flora Ahn
- Time Traveling with a Hamster by Ross Welford
- A Time Traveler’s Theory of Relativity by Nicole Valentine
- The Time Warp Trio: Knights of the Kitchen Table by Jon Scieszka
- The Time Travelers by Linda Buckley-Archer
- Dinosaurs Before Dark by Mary Pope Osborne
- Time Sight by Lynne Jonell
- When You Reach Me by Rebecca Stead
Add to the List!
Recommend your favorite Middle Grade books about time travel in the comments, or add them to our list of historical fiction on Goodreads!