Our month-long Middle Grade reading challenge is designed so you can choose your own books and set a comfortable pace. All you need to play along are books which match the month’s featured theme.
Our challenge this May is…
Show Them the Door
Middle Grade books featuring doors
Join us in reading Middle Grade books that feature doors during the month of May! We recommend seeking out stories with secret portals, booking it to an elaborate entryway, or reading about characters who are admitted to exclusive venues.
- Create your own reading list for the month based on our current challenge. Can’t think of any books that fit? Don’t worry! There will be lots of ideas shared on the blog throughout the month.
- Recommend your own theme-related favorites or share what you plan on reading. Don’t forget to use the hashtag #MGCarousel!
- Check our Challenges page for more info.
Invite your friends and followers to play along! Please link back to our blog or tag us on social media so that they can find the challenge page.
(click to download the individual graphics)
- Share photos with @MGCarousel on Instagram
- Find fun and games from @KindeLadies on Twitter
- Join our Goodreads group to find more MG reads
- Subscribe to our Middle Grade Carousel blog via email:
One thought on “#MGCarousel – May 2023”