Our month-long themed challenges are designed for readers of Middle Grade fiction. Play along by finding books which match the prompt.
Our challenge this June is…
Books of the Future
Prepare for takeoff! This month at Middle Grade Carousel, CJ and Elza are exploring outer space, encountering alien species, and gearing up with futuristic gadgetry from all the best science fiction novels on deck.
- Join us in reading Middle Grade science fiction during the month of June! We recommend looking for stories set in galaxies far, far away, covers that feature UFOs or space ships, and characters with a passion for STEM.
- Share your favorite reads this month on social media, and be sure to use the hashtag #MGCarousel!
- Snap a photo for Instagram and you may see your snapshot featured in our stories.
- Check our #MGCarousel Challenges page for more info.
Follow us on Twitter @KindeLadies for daily prompts related to this month’s challenge.
- ‘space’ in the title
- books about time travel
- constellations on the cover
- a planet on the cover
- favorite futuristic settings
- ‘world’ in the title
- tentacles on the cover
- books about STEM/STEAM
- a book about exploration
- multiple moons on the cover
- ‘mission’ in the title
- glowing things on the cover
- space suits on the cover
- a planet name in the title
- a book about an encounter
- a book about non-human characters
- ‘universe’ in the title
- favorite fictional technology
- a space ship on the cover
- sleeping on the cover
- ‘earth’ in the title
- space travel
- favorite fictional inventors
- ‘war’ in the title
- a computer on the cover
- ‘science’ in the title
- a telescope on the cover
- favorite June reads
Spread the word about Middle Grade Carousel to your friends and followers. Please link back to our blog or tag us on social media when using the graphics.
(click to download the individual graphics)
- Share photos with @MGCarousel on Instagram
- Find fun and games from @KindeLadies on Twitter
- Join our Goodreads group to find more MG reads
- Subscribe to our Middle Grade Carousel blog via email: